Our Thermo 80 Alu range is designed to give you ultimate flexibility in design, combined with simple practical use for every family home.
Thermo 80 is designed using engineered timber profiles. These timbers are slow grown to ensure they are highly durable and then engineered to give extreme stability often lacking in other timber windows. These timber sections are then clad in aluminium to ensure they remain zero maintenance forever.
Thermo 80 is designed to give you the flexibility to create the family home you want so you can create something truly unique to you. You can select the type of timber you want, the shape of the timber, the shape of the aluminium, you can select double or triple glazing, the design choices are endless.
Thermo 80 operates using a tilt and turn mechanism which offers secure ventilation combined with the ability to clean from inside. This window is designed to match perfectly our HS lift and slide door so you will get symmetry around your home.
Thermo 80 can offer triple glazing but for projects looking to go a little bit further, we can offer an upgrade called Elite 92 Alu. Visually this looks identical, but the depth of the window is increased by 12mm. This 12mm offer increased insulation but also the ability to use thicker glass units which means we can get the overall U value down as low as 0.8 overall.
Stylish, practical, hundreds of design options, makes the Thermo 80 (and Elite 92) the window of choice for many home owners and architects.
- Timber only or aluclad options
- Double (1.2 overall) or triple glazing (1.0 overall) on Thermo 80
- Elite 92 triple glazed only (0.8 overall)
- Choice of Pine, Meranti or Oak timbers
- Factory finished in your choice of stain or Classic RAL colour
- Timber can be supplied in classic or Modern profiles
- Aluminium available in 3 options: Classic, Quadrat or Flush
- Tilt and turn mechanism allows ventilation and cleaning from inside
- Option for hidden hinges
- Matching hinged doors and sliding doors
- Option for Trickle vents
- Selection of glass types including solar control, laminated and toughened